Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NS2 Anyone????




I really enjoyed NS last night. It was nice to see other parts of General Hospital besides the Nurses station and that single hospital room they always use. We even got some nice walking down the corridor scenes. I haven't seen anything like that in a while. I'm rather impressed with the new writting. Maybe, because its something different and not Guza. Scrubs was rather entertaining. I always enjoy their cute bickering back in forth. One of my bigger complaints was the way they killed off Dr. Ford. It was rather cheezy but in my opinion Dr. Ford deserved it. I miss Dr. Leo Julian, the new one is OK but he doesn't have that cocky, arrogant, I'm a man with a pony tail attitude as the original. Oh well I hope I adjust. Also, whats the deal with Kyle and Leo being brothers, who hate eachother? Interested into seeing how this turns out. Really excited for this years Epiphany and Touisant relationship, I'm gearing up for it and hope it's as good as it sounds. I'm rather interested to see if GH and NS really do match up. Will GH mention Ford dying last night on todays episode? I'm guessing they won't but if they do I will be rather impressed. I'm looking forward to this summers Night Shift and may I say did Jagger look good last night!!!

Tell Me What you thought of NS2 last night. Right your own comments and analysis in the comments section of this post.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.