LuSam... Lucky and Sam decide to call it quits.
Slaudia... Claudia has the power to destroy Anthony.
Nikadine/Necca... Wow thats an awful squish name for Nik and Rebecca, if anyone has a better idea please drop me a line. Nik fears that his brain tumor, Emily is back.
Crisis... A crisis at the hospital endangers all of PC.
JaSam... Jason will tell sam the deal he made. Sam will tell Jason about her becoming a PI. Sam will tell Jason she is going undercover with the Z's whether he likes it or not. They are working to together in the Z stuff then will also work together during the crisis.
Scrubs: From SOD: Carly witnesses Robin’s behaviour with her newborn and relays her assessment to a concerned Patrick. Meanwhile, as Robin realizes that something is terribly wrong, she begins to see Carly through new eyes. “That aspect does play out,” teases Guza, “where Robin has to actually ask Carly, “What was it like for you? You’re the only one I know who’s experienced this. Tell me what it was like. But don’t get us wrong. She still hates Carly, and Carly still hates her. [laughs]”
Crisis Breakdown: 1
- 15th (real time) flashes forward to Jan. 28th ~ 7pm (GH time) at the beginning of the show.
- Then 10-11 - Elizabeth offers to help Robin get settled at her and Patrick's new house. Robin makes a quick exit when Emma starts to cry and asks a baffled Elizabeth to look after the baby. Robin questions Jason on what it was like when Carly suffered from post-partum depression. Patrick makes an alarming discovery. A disaster is in the making at the hospital.Sonny asks Jason if he's made a deal with the FBI
- 16th (real time) is Jan. 28th ~ 11-12 pm (GH time) - Patrick recalls the events before disaster struck. Jason and Sonny are honest with one another about their personal agendas
- 19th (real time) is Jan. 28th ~ 12-1 (GH time) - Robin's on the verge of admitting she might have a problem when Matt pays her and Patrick a surprise visit. Patrick and Robin sit back and watch the fireworks between Matt and Maxie. Robin playfully admits to Patrick that Matt reminds her of him when they first met. Patrick recalls events leading up to the mysterious catastrophe at the hospital.Sam continues her quest to infiltrate Anthony's inner circle; Jason questions Carly's reasons for throwing the charity benefit; Nikolas tells Olivia that he wants to keep Spoon Island intact.
- 20th (real time) is pre-empted 21th (real time) is Jan. 28th ~ 1-2 pm (GH time) - Worried that Carly is setting herself up for heartbreak where Michael is concerned, Jason makes an appointment to meet with Patrick. Claudia plans on seducing Ric; Elizabeth keeps her shift at the hospital; Maxie wonders why Lulu is with Johnny.
- 22th (real time) is Jan. 28th ~2-3 pm (GH time) - Nikolas admits to a sympathetic Robin that he's still not completely over Emily. Patrick asks Jason, and later Nikolas, if they think Robin is acting like her normal self. Carly drops in on Robin to invite her to the benefit and is taken aback when Robin snaps at her after Emma starts to cry. Patrick realizes there's a disaster in the making at the hospital. Claudia and Ric narrowly escape being caught in bed together by Sonny; Jason discovers Spinelli trying to hack into the FBI database.
- 23th (real time) is Jan. 28th ~ 3-4 pm (GH time) - Carly admits to Patrick she thinks Robin is suffering from past partum depression. Robin struggles with motherhood. Patrick races to avert a catastrophe at the hospital.Agent Rayner gets alarming news; Frank races to avert chaos at the hospital.
- Spinelli's secret is that he was sexually assaulted.
- "Brenda" will communicate with Robin via webcam.
- Alfred will make a startling admission about Emily.