Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Concert Review Britney Spears Circus

Britney Spears Circus Tour
3/16/09 TD BankNorth Garden
Boston, Mass


Pussycat Dolls


Going to Britney Spears with the Pussycat Dolls opening was all about Britney for me. Yes, I've listened to their songs on the radio but never considered seeing them on tour. I had a relatively closed mind and was just going into it with all my eggs in the Britney Basket. I was ecstatic for this concert since December 3, when the tickets came out. Well, I'd have to say the Pussycat Dolls really brought it and may of showed up the Pop Princess in a couple areas. Nicole Scherzinger the lead singer of Pussycat Dolls can actually sing, she would hold her notes long after she needed to and she is truly just as good as on CD. My major complaint with the Pussycat Dolls is I feel like its a one women group and the rest just dance around sing parts of the chorus and groove in there own stripper ways. While there performance couldn't compare to Britney they certainly did there part by pumping up the crowd.


Britney Spears

Britney, Britney, Britney! I must say going into this tour I was partially scared that she would have another meltdown and I would miss out on the comeback tour. I've been ready for this tour since the day Britney decided to shave her head and the numerous news report of her problems. I have to agree with Jeremy Piven's Ari Gold on Entourage "This town loves a comeback..." referring to Hollywood there is a more explicit part of the quote that has to do with Britney directly but that's besides a point. America wants to see a comeback. Wouldn't we all love to see her get her act together and succeed? I think we do and She did! She may not of sung her songs live but she was upbeat and definatly fun to watch. I'd say that she say 2 songs live, one being Everytime (thank ruby for the headsup) which was slow paced and she floated around the stadium on a large sized umbrella. I would of course like to of seen her sing more of her songs but for right now I'll settle for what I consider to be the best concert I've attended. Another complaint I have is they didn't play too many song off of the Circus Album. She performed Circus, Womanizer, If U Seek Amy, and Radar. (which i don't even consider, because I got that song on her Blackout album as well.) Other enjoyable acts of the show were the side show acts after the Pussycat Dolls, she had everything from gymnasts to dancing Ninjas. It was an enjoyable performance and other tours just won't compare in the future.

For More Pics Click the Links Below
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006417&id=1233000184&l=ac71e6de33
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006418&id=1233000184&l=d04e078903
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006417&id=1233000184&l=ac71e6de33

No comments: