- Lulu bonds with Michael and brings him to the Quartermaines.
- LuLu and Ethan share a kiss but Ethan tries to keep LuLu at bay. LuLu wants to know why Ethan is so hesitant.
- Lulu and Ethan hit the sheets.
- Johnny sleeps with a someone besides Maxie or Lulu.
- Johnny and Claudia covers for each other when all Hell breaks loose.
- Johnny goes back to the mob.
- Maxie helps Johnny out.
- Johnny sleeps with someone and Maxie is jealous.
- Ethan is now rumored to be Cesar Faison's son with Anna Devane.
- Carly doesn't want Jax to know of the complications. Jax is thrilled about the baby. Carly is furious at Sonny over Claudia. Especially when it comes to Claudia's 'saving her life pregnancy'. Michael causes a lot of stress for Carly. She works with Kelly to keep herself healthy. Carly is continually warned about the risks of her pregnancy. Michael, Claudia and Jax's outed lie cause Carly stress. Carly has a stroke. Carly ends up in a coma. Jax finds out about the complications. Jax is about to abort the baby but something happens. Not saying what, but Carly wakes up and the baby is fine. Carly and Jax break up. Carly misses Jax and Michael. Somethings are going on with Claudia at the time that take the story in another direction. Jax continues to try and bridge the gab between the them. Carly's baby doesn't make it. Her pregnancy lasts 6 months.
- Carly confronts Sonny about Claudia's pregnancy.
- Winnifred gives Maxie a piece of her mind. Spinelli refuses to get close to Maxie again, despite her attempts. Maxie turns to Johnny again, when her efforts fail.
- Sam counsels Maxie and learning from her mistakes in romance, like Sam herself should have done.
- Maxie tries to go all the way with Johnny but realises she needs to fight for Spinelli.
- Jason admits to Liz he knows he did right by Jake, after seeing Michael's reaction when he wakes up from the coma.
- Sam encourages Jason to start over with Michael.
- Alexis tells Ric she is disgusted by his actions.
- Ric pressures Claudia and demands answers.
- Alexis wants Sonny to focus on the damage he's done to all his children.
- Rebecca admits she is using to push Nik away.
- Robin leaves for treatment and Patrick learns what it's really like to be a single father. Rumors say that Matt and Maxie will help Patrick with baby Emma.
- Sarah Brown Tweeted about a gown she has to wear May 5th.
- Johnny tells her he should stop any plan to save herself, including getting pregnant.
- Ric will ask Claudia for a paternity test.
- "The return of Michael will have an enormous impact on everyone in Port Charles. he will struggle with the news that he was in a coma for a year and you'll be surprised who he blames and who he forgives for what happened to him. His recovery will have plenty of bumps in the road and will make Jason's bout with brain damage in 1996 look like a day in the park. The Q's will play an important role in Michael's return."
The Daytime Dish (Rumors)