Friday, June 19, 2009

Spoilers 6/19

L&L2...
  • There is rumored to be an audition going out for a Evangeline/Evangelina who could be for Lucky (See bottom of the page).
  • Nik and Liz become closer while Lucky is dealing with his new brother Ethan. Lucky's investigation of Ethan will lead to the discovery of a few previously unknown facts but before he can he can use them to run Ethan out of town, he has to team up with him to save their father and that while they are gone on the rescue mission.
  • While Liz believes Lucky hit the road just like Luke she finds comfort in Nik's arms.
  • Girl fight between Liz and Rebecca.
JaSam...
  • Rumors say a Kill in July, bonding in August, make love in September.
  • Closed set on Tuesday, and Loads of Pregnancy rumors.
  • There is a Jake and Jason scene, I'm hearing he doesn't hold him.
Alexis...
  • After Mac charges the mayor with murder, he decides to make a PA that he slept with Alexis, when Sam slept with Ric. The mayor could be hoping that the scandal with Alexis may divert the attention of the murder. Many will come to Alexis' aid because they know she's innocent and the Mayor is slime.
  • Emotional Sam/Alexis scenes coming! Rumors say Alexis drinks a little to much and goes off on Sam in front of Jason, Nik, Liz and Rebecca. Later on Alexis and Sam discuss each others mistakes.
  • This summer is rumored to lead Alexis to love Agent Rayner.
  • In the meantime, a closely guarded secret from her childhood rears its ugly head and Alexis, watching her daughter on the verge of making the same mistake she once made, will be forced to relive some things she had hoped would stay buried.
  • Rumors say Alexis and Mac will become closer.
  • Alexis has a scene with Claudia coming up.
Necca...
  • Nik is heartbroken when he learns the truth about Rebecca.
  • Tracy spies on Rebecca and Ethan.
Slaudia...
  • This summer everyone will know the truth about Claudia but know one will want to upset Carly.
Jolivia...
  • Rumors say Johnny knows Dominic/Dante I wonder how he'll feel about Johnny/Olivia.
  • Maxie is increasingly jealous of Jolivia.
Claudia's assassination attempt...
  • Jason and Johnny go to the Zacharra meeting. Jason and Johnny are able to survive when they get ambushed but Morgan and Michael become hostages. Dominic then shows up on Claudia's doorstep hurt. Claudia must keep Dominic hidden and while he is hiding in Claudia's room, Kristina is snooping. Much to Claudia's dismay this brings Jolivia closer together. Dominic then goes to the Haunted star where Ethan and Lulu keep him hidden.
Michael & Kristina...
  • Michael is wild at the Q's.
  • Kristina visits Michael at the Q's.
  • Michael forgives Carly.
Casting Call:
Casting call script : EVANGELINE. Preferably brunette, brown eyes with olive toned skin.

As the scene opens Luke is laying on the floor in the middle of some broken furniture moaning. He’s obviously tried to climb out a window and taken a fall. A lovely young woman enters the room. She sits on the floor beside him, and puts an ice pack on his head. She is obviously not happy.

Evangeline: Are you trying to kill yourself?

Luke: No I’m trying to get out of this damned room. I’m going crazy here.

Evangeline: I told you I would take you outside anytime you wanted. All you have to do is tell the guards to come and get me.

Luke: I don’t want to go outside. I want to go home. .

Evangeline stands up and walks toward the door I’ve already told you that’s not going to happen. You need to accept that.

Luke stands up : Wait! Wait! WAIT! Don’t leave. I’m tired of being in here alone. Sit down and talk to me.

Evangeline eyes him speculatively: You’re not going to talk me into breaking you out of here. I’ve already told you I couldn’t if I wanted to, and guess what, I don’t want to. SO you’re wasting your time and energy.

Luke: I don’t understand you. You’re beautiful. You’re smart. There’s a great big wonderful world just waiting for you to come and lap it up. Why are you so content to sit here as her prisoner. What has she done to you?

Evangeline: She hasn’t done anything to me. She’s not a bad person. She’s been very good to me. And actually I have left. I went exploring one time. I was gone for almost a year. That great big wonderful world you are so thrilled with is not always wonderful. Sometimes it’s cruel and hateful . People are cruel and hateful . They lie, and they cheat and the bad guys don’t wear black hats so they aren’t always that easy to recognize. Why would I want to be part of a world like that? I don’t think I am missing anything being here. And as much as you hate her, I promise you, I know this, there are people in this world who are worse than she is. I met one of them. I don’t care to meet another.

Luke: I’m sorry you got hurt. But you can’t hide from life because there are bastards in this world.

Evangeline: defensively I’m not hiding from life and I didn’t get hurt. I got wise. Sighs You know what, this whole discussion is depressing. I ‘m going to take a walk on the beach . You can go with me if you’ll promise to not try and swim away again. The guards get mad when they have to go in the water after you.

Luke: I think I’ll just stay here.

Evangeline: Suit yourself. I’ll tell cook to send dinner up.

She exit’s the room and Luke begins to stack chairs again.

No comments: