- Nik and Rebecca plans to go to Greece.
- Ethan tells Lucky the truth about Rebecca's arrival to PC.
- Lucky asks for Liz's advice.
- Lucky tells Nik the truth about Rebecca.
- Rebecca goes to Nik to hopefully cover her ass.
- Nik tells Rebecca he doesn't want to see her any more and gives her and check for a millions dollars for her services.
- Rebecca goes to Liz where she is able to convince her that she truly loves Nik.
- Rebecca heads back to Jake's where she slaps Lucky for telling Nik.
- Rebecca gets drunks and starts flirting with Dante infront of Nik who takes her back to his room.
- Nik loses it.
- Lucky witnesses Nik and Liz in a close moment and punches Nik.
- Nik and Liz share a kiss after the reveal.
- The Q's are told about Rebecca's scams and one person's reaction is shocking.
- Liz spends the night at Wyndemere.
- Robin catches the killer.
- Michael and Kristina are able to escape Jerry's henchmen.
- They head to Cancun to start there new lives.
- Michael and Kristina get a job at the resort where Michael meets a girl and experiences his first kiss.
- Sam misinterprets Jason's actions.
- Jason and Sam hit the sheets week of Aug 24. Hearing they actually fall on to the sheets.
- Rumors Jason tells Sam he didn't love Liz was projecting his love for jake on to her.
- Sonny tells Olivia he has to give his marriage a chance. (Does she really care?)
- Olivia's secrets are let out.
- Carly accuses Jax of keeping secrets.
- Carly notices a resemblance between Dante and Morgan
- Diane works to get Alexis off Murder charges.
- Andrea thinks she pinned the crime on the wrong person.
Liason (Rumors I pray are not true)...
Kristina hears Jasons' hearts' desire. And it's not her sister. Look for Sam not to believe it and pursue Jason like never before.
Sam in pursuit of Jason puts Liz on edge. Maxie plays up the Jason/Sam relationship to Liz.
Jason does not feel any romantic feelings, no matter what Sam tries. She turns to Lucky who speaks of how he and Maxie hooked up.
Sam takes a page from Maxie's book, after getting news from Dr. Kelly that sets her wheels spinning.
Jason's attempt to reach out to Liz are thwarted by Sam, and a surprising person.
A WTD storyline, albeit one sided for Sam since Lucky is the man she's slept with and Jason only thinks he slept with Sam.
Jason and Liz give in to their desires.
Jake is outted and kidnapped, but by whom? A hint is they had a mexican adventure together, and No it's not Jasam.
Turns out, Sam isn't what she seems at all and never was. Look for a revelation so shocking it sends Alexis banning her from her life, Jason to question if he ever felt anything for her.
Finally justice will be served on Sam as she reaps what she's been sowing for a long time. Is it in the form of lady justice or watching the man she's obsessed with out in the open with his baby's mother and the woman he loves?