Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spoilers 11/17

JaSam...
  • Franco sends Jason a picture of Claudia's dead body.
    Steve Burton Tells SID "My first reaction is that someone knows Michael did it, there are layers of everything else I need to be worried about, it could ruin us, and I wonder who has the proof...Michael is like my son who killed out of self-defense, but we decided to cover it up and now someone could pull the rug out from under us"
  • Jason assigns Dante and Spinelli to find out who sent the picture. Dante believes Johnny sent the picture.
  • Jason informs Sonny he wants to step away from the violence. Steve Burton tells SID "Leading up to the shoot out, you see him saying 'hey, I don't want to do this any more. I don't want to be the enforcer. You can find someone else.' But then they are put in a situation where Jason's natural instincts to shoot without thinking, no hesitation, no thought, he just does it....Franco is dressed as a homeless guy and witnesses the shootout. I just killed all these people, now this homeless guy is in the wrong place at the wrong time and sees the wrong thing. So do I kill him? That is the question." Later, "I go to [Franco's] gallery and France waves to me the same way the homeless guy did. That's when I realize things are getting weird...Franco is fascinated with death and crime scenes. That's what his art reflects. He has a fascination with me cause I kill people. He likes to think he and I are the same. But we are not the same, and that's where we are going to have a problem...It's definitely going to make Jason think about what he does, I mean really think about it. This guy is messing with me, which you don't see too often! You're going to see a different side of me."

Jolivia...
  • Johnny overhears Lulu and Dante discussing Dante being a cop.
  • Rumor: Johnny's time in PC is running out.
  • Rumor: Johnny starts acting like his father and Olivia turns to Sonny.
CarJax...
  • Carly learns that Jax was helping bring down Sonny and cuts him out of her life.
  • Certain Circumstances bring them together again.
  • Morgan schemes to bring Jax and Carly together.
Scrubs...
  • Patrick's ex carries a big secret, Is it that she carried Patrick's first born Child?
Spixie...
  • Rumor: Maxie & Lucky as the outcome.
L&L2 & Niz...
  • Rumor: Liz will find comfort in a new man in town.
  • Lulu is thrown by Luke's attitude towards Nik.
Rumor, Rumor:
Word is the Dylan Cash will be returning to GH along side Chad Brannon. Both will appear for only one episode. It will be a flash forward dream epi where Liz amagines what her life would have been like if she and Lucky hadn't broken up in 2006 and she hadn't been with Jason and now Nikolas. CB will play Cameron and DC will play Jake. No word from Prospect or DC but it should be happening in the next few months.

No comments: