Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nooooooooooooooo Ted King in at OLTL

Sadly reporting that Ted King (Ex-Alcazar) is heading to One Life to Live.

King will play opposite Kassie DePaiva. Said King:
We’re creating this together,” King told EW exclusively. “It was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up on. When I was originally hired (for GH), it was for a short period of time. I had every attention of going back to primetime. But during that time, I really enjoyed myself with the role – a lot more than I thought.”
 
King will head to Llanview on Jan. 21.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Mr.King, very good looking guy, he was so dam calm and sexy when he did Lorenzo Alcazar, I was hoping he wouldcome back as Sam father and he would be playing Luis Alacazar....He has a very cool attitude, thank god they brung a grown and sexy man to the show..OMG I just remembered him and Michael easton will be working together..their acting has a lot of cool swagger..

Let me see Michael Easton(John Mcbain)..
Ted King character...sexy and broodish.....
I likey, I think I will be watching OLTL, I just hope the writers through the guy who plays Eli in the mix..Once again congrats to Mr.King!!!!

Anonymous said...

JaSam spoilers please.

Anonymous said...

Where are the JaSam spoilers? Haven't seen any all week. :(