Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In Case You Haven't Heard

I was doing my daily scope of Tmz.com and Thesuperficial.com and came accros the following article. I know this is a General Hospital Site but man, couldn't pass this one up.



From Tmz.com Picture from afa.net






"Nothing says Season's Greetings like a burning cross on your front lawn!The
American Family Association -- a hate group disguised as an ultra-right wing
Christian organization -- wants to usher in the holiday spirit by selling this
nearly six foot tall scary lookin' lighted cross. I'm dreaming of a white
Christmas.The evil '50s throwback is available on their website for just 82
hate-filled dollars "and requires only a screwdriver" to assemble."

________________________________________________________

McDonald's Double Cheeseburger is going up! It will no longer be on the $1 menu but will be $1.19. I know at the McDonald by me they have a McDouble which comes with 2 slices of meet with a single piece of cheese. Is this the end of the world or what?

No comments: