Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick tidbit

Hello guys miss posting here now since Sami is back from her great adventure in the desert lands of Arizona...hope she doesnt mind but while roaming cyber space I came across a second drop on the "promo" and I couldnt resist posting....remember back on 6/4/09 I post a drop from an insider on Soap Dish regarding a certain promo that we should be getting soon....so while wandering cyber space I came across another post from another insider!

"INSIDER: OMG! I've got big scoop!!
Just got some cut material for workup on a promo to air in 2 weeks and woooofff....Their criteria is to make it hawt. I'll just say 2 peeps reconnect. I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

Sure..keep trying

INSIDER: well, it's true. We do promos for GH. We did do previews, but obviously....that stopped. I've dropped a few things but it's been few and far between.

Anyway....You'll see in 2 weeks....i guess."

So a second sighting of the HOT promo make of it as you will but sounds like GH is going to get steamier soon!!

Fammy


No comments: