- Sam recalls losing her baby and her baby saving Kristina's life.
- Jason shares his regrets over not being Jake's father, with Sam.
- Carly seeks out Sam to try to convince her to give Jason a baby.
- Jason discusses with Sam whether he should have given up Jake;
they come to the realization that all a parent can really do is to love their child.
- Sam doesn't want to replace Jason's heartache with something she's always wanted. But it's too late.
- Lucky confronts Luke about his drinking.
- Lulu rationalizes Luke's drinking.
- Luke loses control.
Michael & Abby...
- Michael and Abby make love.
- Abby's ex-boyfriend is back in town and causes trouble.
- Brandon beats Abby.
- Michael and Abby fight over Michael having a gun.
- Jason stops Michael from pulling the trigger on Brandon
- Abby will drop the charges against Brandon in order to protect Michael.
- Michael is determined to protect Abby no matter the cost.
- Theo is closer to finding his grandson.
- Brenda confides in Sonny that she longs to be a mother.
- Suzanne disposes of Theo right before he meets his grandson.
- Sonny surprises Brenda by remembering her birthday.
- Sonny seeing Michael's turn for the worse, leaves him baulking at Brenda's need for a family.
- After a family breakfast Robin asks Patrick to move back home.
- Kristina volunteers to watch Emma
- Lisa is the devil in disguise and plays on Kristina's need to prove she's an adult.
Kristina and Emma ends up in danger.
Jake & Josslyn...
- Evidence reinforces Robin's fears that she may have hit Jake, and she goes to the police.
- Brenda attempts to visit Josslyn at the hospital.
- Elizabeth's pain turns to helpless anger when she looks at the paternity results again.
- Lucky confides in Maxie.
- Sonny visits Josslyn.
- Carly asks Jason not to go after Franco.