Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bradford Anderson Not Worried One Bit




In a recent interview with Soap Opera Digest Bradford talks about his Romantic storyline with Kirsten Storms. Bradford Anderson does not feel threatend but newcomers on General Hospital. In Soap Opera Digest Bradford says:

“I think it's figuring out how to attract the opposite sex without giving up who he is, what it is about him that's already preexisting. How can he show his good qualities to the opposite sex and get them to recognize that about him, without covering it so much with all this stuff about trying to be ‘manly'? To be comfortable with himself [when he's] with the other sex, and not feel that he has to be more than what he is,”


Bradford Anderson does not feel threatened at all by Jason Cook's presence on General Hospital. He engraved himself as a key role on the cast of this long running soap. Bradford Says

“At first, when more young guys came on the show, I used to be like, ‘Oh, great, more young guys.' But then I realized that I'm very lucky because my duty on the show is not to be eye candy. As long as they don't bring in any more floppy-haired guys who fall all over the place, I'll still have my spot. So it's never threatening to me when other people come on the show. I'm excited just to have another great person walking around the stage,”


Click Here to See Full Article

No comments: