Friday, March 20, 2009

Save Andrew T Lee

Help Save, Andrew T Lee (Marty)! Andrew is looking for fans of GH to right in and save Marty. I received this Myspace message today, and as always I'm always willing to help.


"Hi Sami,

Thanks again for all of your support and for watching General
Hospital. Unfortunately, the entertainment industry is not immune to the effects
of the economy, and like everywhere else, budgets are tight. And now it seems
that my character, Marty, has become one of the casualties of this far-reaching
financial crisis.I greatly enjoy playing this character and am most appreciative
of all the people who have enjoyed watching him as the manager of the
MetroCourt. And because of that, I want to give one final effort to save Marty.
That's why I’m asking all my friends and fans to write a letter to General
Hospital and ABC, requesting to keep my character Marty as part of the show. If
you write in, you can talk about how long you've been a fan, who you favorite
characters are, and perhaps even suggest a storyline for Marty. All letters can
be addressed to:General HospitalABC-TV4151 Prospect AvenueHollywood, CA
90027Also, as a token of my appreciation, I’d be more than happy to send you an
autographed headshot. Just reply with your address and I’ll put it in the mail
ASAP. Thanks again, and if you see me as Marty again, you'll know that our
efforts have been fruitful.

Best Regards,

Andrew "

Andrew T Lee makes a comment about Natasha Richardson's untimely death:

"She was beautiful, talented, famous and wealthy. The wife of a critically acclaimed and successful actor. The daughter of a celebrated actress and director. And then Natasha Richardson fell while skiing and died. Just like that, what appeared to be a fairytale life, an existence we could all aspire toward, came to an abrupt end. And once again, we are confronted with the obvious truth: that we should appreciate every moment we have on this earth, and most importantly the company of those we love. It's time to reassess."

No comments: